After spending all morning on every minute facet and detail of creating this blog, I'm running low on creative juices, but I'll give this my best try.
I'm a recent graduate from Oakland University in Michigan with a Bachelor of Arts in English, emphasis on creative writing, but as soon as I graduated, I found myself actually writing less than I did in college. That was disconcerting, to say the least. The solution seems to be to find a setting where I can feel free to vent out all my thoughts, ponderings, and philosophies, and not to mention anecdotes and events that I hope I'm not the only one who'll find amusing.
Regardless of all else, I can't say much of what to expect to find here, but I at the very least hope it'll be an amusing record of my thoughts and experiences as I try to pave my way, transitioning from a college graduate into the working world.
Sorry this couldn't have been a bit more exciting, but I'm tired from an extensive road trip to my mom's wedding and back, and not to mention hard up to find someone who has the time to come with me to see the new Harry Potter movie.
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Welcome to Blogspot, just another ordinary online blogging tool for notes, logging memories and the usual what not. Why'd you choose to create a journal here? This is unusual as it isn't as popular as like LiveJournal or something.
Oh I would like to add one thing, the English courses you took at your university, did you learn a lot about literature and writing or it everything pretty much simple and you knew it already? Also, how many hours do you spend a week for writing essays, reading books, and whatnot.
Thanks in advance!!!
Oh hai :)
Post a Comment